Journey

A personal blog documenting my journey through the Bible and my other activities and observations.

Name:
Location: Fresno, California, United States

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding." -- The Proverb I remind myself each morning as I wake up. Faith is the center of my life, without faith my life would be incomplete. I'm dating the most amazing handsome-est man GUY ever, who is always there for me no matter what... even if I get a little crazy! I'm also crafty, creative, artsy, whatever.

Monday, March 06, 2006

My Top Five...

I used to have a Top Five Creepy Old Guys list. Today, I formally announce I've downsized.
  1. George Hamilton
  2. Barry Manilow
  3. Paul McCartney
  4. Rod Stewart
  5. Neil Diamond
Paul McCartney, you are no longer a Creepy Old Guy. You are now the newest member to my Formerly a Top Five Creepy Old Guys and I'm Not Anymore list.
  1. Dick Clark
  2. Paul McCartney
Why you ask?

And, in light of last night I started the long awaited Top Five Creepy Aged Women list.
  1. Dolly Parton
  2. Barbra Walters
  3. Camilla, The Dutchess of Cornwall

1 Comments:

Blogger Ted said...

how can you have that list without Joan Rivers?

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home