Journey

A personal blog documenting my journey through the Bible and my other activities and observations.

Name:
Location: Fresno, California, United States

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding." -- The Proverb I remind myself each morning as I wake up. Faith is the center of my life, without faith my life would be incomplete. I'm dating the most amazing handsome-est man GUY ever, who is always there for me no matter what... even if I get a little crazy! I'm also crafty, creative, artsy, whatever.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My Favorite Royal

Since last Wednesday, I started watching "Windsor Castle: A Royal Year" on PBS. I enjoy it, because I love hearing about the most random things and those brits are just hilarious in a completely unintentional way.
Well, my favorite Royal, H.R.H. Prince Philip, is hilarious on this show. He's already known for his sometimes uncalled for humor, but you don't realize he's ALWAYS joking about something. He reminds me of my photo teacher. This week's show kinda follows him around on his grounds routine as Ranger.... first time he's even done an interview like this. Gotta love the Greeks.
Last week they followed the man in charge of all the clocks (I want to say, 500+?) It was insane, with the time changing... he takes two days and two nights AND DOESN'T STOP. That man has a fixed hold on his marbles.
But, my all time favorite bit of the show is the tiny glimpses at the Queen's corgis. I know, I'm sick of dogs, but I love corgis. I'll always want one.

You honestly would never know how many things go on at Windsor... there's so many things... it's a working castle and farm and church and whoa. Plus, there's random creepy stuff like underground tunnels and hidden doorways.

Yes, I have lost it. I wont find it until I go to the home of my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home