Journey

A personal blog documenting my journey through the Bible and my other activities and observations.

Name:
Location: Fresno, California, United States

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding." -- The Proverb I remind myself each morning as I wake up. Faith is the center of my life, without faith my life would be incomplete. I'm dating the most amazing handsome-est man GUY ever, who is always there for me no matter what... even if I get a little crazy! I'm also crafty, creative, artsy, whatever.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Gardens

I was just browsing the internet looking for a photo to make a chart from... for a tulip. Looking through all the photos I've decided...

Someday I want a home with a garden that I can fill with tulips and daffodils... and other happy flowers during their respective seasons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home