Journey

A personal blog documenting my journey through the Bible and my other activities and observations.

Name:
Location: Fresno, California, United States

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding." -- The Proverb I remind myself each morning as I wake up. Faith is the center of my life, without faith my life would be incomplete. I'm dating the most amazing handsome-est man GUY ever, who is always there for me no matter what... even if I get a little crazy! I'm also crafty, creative, artsy, whatever.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Sillyness.

I get a scholarships bulletin in the mail once a month or so in the mail. Well, interesting enough, this month has two scholarships for students who work with fibre arts.

Can we say, knitting!??

I'm going to go by and pick up the applications tomorrow and see if my areas of fibre experiences are acceptable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home