Journey

A personal blog documenting my journey through the Bible and my other activities and observations.

Name:
Location: Fresno, California, United States

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding." -- The Proverb I remind myself each morning as I wake up. Faith is the center of my life, without faith my life would be incomplete. I'm dating the most amazing handsome-est man GUY ever, who is always there for me no matter what... even if I get a little crazy! I'm also crafty, creative, artsy, whatever.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Some Updates

I've had a cold festering in my body for about a week now. This cold can't make up its mind. One moment I feel completely fine, the next -- completely miserable. What the heck? There's more moments where it's a small but annoying irritation, like my voice changes into cold-mode, or my nose gets runny.

Why can't it just finally blow-up into a complete cold so I can get over it??

A few days ago, or it was last night, my memory is failing me, I finished Nyrie's wrist warmers. I just have to seam them together and they'll be ready for her birthday. I haven't cast on for another project yet, I don't know what to do.

I've added to the sidebar, a little thing about what I'm reading.

Another recent purchase -- "Must Love Dogs" the movie with Diane Lane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home