Journey

A personal blog documenting my journey through the Bible and my other activities and observations.

Name:
Location: Fresno, California, United States

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding." -- The Proverb I remind myself each morning as I wake up. Faith is the center of my life, without faith my life would be incomplete. I'm dating the most amazing handsome-est man GUY ever, who is always there for me no matter what... even if I get a little crazy! I'm also crafty, creative, artsy, whatever.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

My reasons for creating a new blog? I have a few.
First, I need a place to record my thoughts and experiences this next year as I read through the entire bible & a chapter of Proverbs each day. I've never been able to stick to reading the bible every day and completing it entirely by reading some each day front to back. I guess you could call it a New Years Resolution.
I'm also going to read a chapter of Proverbs each day because of a challenge put to me by Randy, the leader of CW's Campus Life Leadership and a National Director of Youth for Christ. We recently tackled Proverbs in leadership, but none of us were able to read our chapter each day. This last Tuesday night, Randy challenged each of us to read a chapter each day... and I'm going to take up that challenge. I may alternate between different translations each month, but I'm going to stick to it. The problem with sticking to Proverbs each day is the repetition of the same things over and over, but it's something I need to do!
Second, I would like to have a place to show off my crafty-ness. I read dozens of craft, knit, art, etc blogs... yet I've never kept my own.
Third, I have pleanty to write about, so why not share?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home