Journey

A personal blog documenting my journey through the Bible and my other activities and observations.

Name:
Location: Fresno, California, United States

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding." -- The Proverb I remind myself each morning as I wake up. Faith is the center of my life, without faith my life would be incomplete. I'm dating the most amazing handsome-est man GUY ever, who is always there for me no matter what... even if I get a little crazy! I'm also crafty, creative, artsy, whatever.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Citius, Altius, Fortius

"Faster, Higher, Stronger" I'm now a competitor in the Knitting Olympics, of sorts. I will be casting on a project during the opening ceremonies for the 2005 Winter Olympics, and I will work on the project for the next sixteen days until the games end. Hopefully, I will have finished it by then. If I finish, I will get the gold medal... which is a little button I get to keep on the left there under my button for the olympics!
My project? "Pipi Kneestockings" from the Stitch N Bitch Knitter's Handbook.

They're the project on the right, duh, but I haven't decided if I want to use those colors or pick our my own. I doubt I'll be able to finish both, most likely only one... since I'm so slow and have no time. There's people who are pledging to do these intricate hardcore sweaters, sweaters that I'd never ever be able to finish in my lifetime.
I guess I'd wear the stockings with a skirt or something... I have no idea. I guess they would make a good birthday gift for some colorful person. Well, I take that back... they would be nice to have for myself. I'll probably screw up on them anyway.

Tomorrow I'll make my post on Proverbs 14-17.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ted said...

the sweatbands are cool in that pic... also, it would be cool if you changed the link to my blog to say "He's just some guy, you know" quoting Zaphod's therapist.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Hey! My Pippi socks! I'll definitely be back to see how it's going. :-)

7:33 AM  
Blogger PassionKNITly said...

You could do armbands that say harder better faster, stronger. Like one word on each wristband. Are you familiar with the Daft Punk song of the same name? I find it very inspirational and it has a good beat to make you actually want to work harder better faster and stronger.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home